We Represent Victims of Construction Accidents
Basch & Keegan represents victims of construction accidents in Greene, Dutchess, and Ulster counties, including construction injuries involving:
- Forklift Accidents
- Construction Crane Accidents
- Ladder Falls at Construction Sites
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Trenching and Excavation Accidents.
We dedicate all of our knowledge and resources to achieving excellent results for our clients. Let us go to work for you.
Construction sites are dangerous places to work.
As far as jobs go, construction work is among the most dangerous of occupations. However, even a construction site can become more hazardous than it should be when proper safety precautions aren’t taken by construction companies, supervisors, and equipment suppliers. Construction accidents occur for many avoidable reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Dangerous, defective, and/or improperly assembled scaffolding
- Use of unsafe, old, or improperly maintained ladders
- Failure to use proper safety measures for trenching and excavation projects
- Failure to protect highway construction workers from traffic and roadside hazards
- Use of defective or improperly maintained power tools
- Unsafe use of cranes and forklifts
- Failure to prevent electrical accidents – including electrical shock, electrocutions, and power line contact
- Failure to protect workers from falling objects
While workers’ compensation benefits are generally provided to cover the costs of on-the-job construction injuries, certain facts may support a personal injury claim as well—which can result in a much higher recovery award for injured construction workers and their families.
Construction accidents require thorough investigation.
If you’ve been injured in a construction accident, you need to talk to a personal injury attorney with experience investigating and litigating construction accident cases. We’re familiar with the circumstances and safety lapses that often cause or contribute to construction accidents, as well as the injuries that occur most frequently as a result.
At Basch & Keegan, we emphasize thoroughness and accountability. We will exhaustively seek out potentially liable parties to an injury-causing incident. Furthermore, we have successfully handled many catastrophic injury cases, including cases involving traumatic brain injury (TBI) and spinal cord injury (SCI). The knowledge we have acquired in these matters ensures our clients have the best chance possible of receiving maximum compensation for injuries and losses.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Kingston area construction accident, contact Basch & Keegan for a free initial consultation with an experienced Hudson Valley construction accident lawyer. From your first meeting, through the conclusion of your case, you’ll work with a personal injury attorney – not a case manager. If you’re recovering from an injury, we’ll come to your home or hospital room.