Frequently Asked Questions – Answered by Our Kingston, NY Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury FAQs
- Is there a fee to speak to Basch & Keegan?
- How Do I Know if I Have a Personal Injury Claim?
- Do I Need an Attorney if I’ve Been Involved in an Accident?
- If I feel fine after a car accident, should I still see a doctor?
Medical Malpractice FAQs
- How Do I Know if I Have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- What is the standard for a medical malpractice case?
- How do I hire a medical malpractice attorney?
- How are medical malpractice attorneys paid?
- Will I need to bring medical records when I consult with a medical malpractice lawyer?
- How long does a typical medical malpractice case take?
- Is it medical malpractice if my doctor did not inform me of the possible outcome or risks?
- Can you sue a healthcare provider who is not an MD for medical malpractice?
Construction Site Injuries FAQs
- Who is responsible for ensuring that a construction site is safe?
- Who can you sue if you are injured at a construction site?
- What are common hazards at construction sites?
- If I’m injured in a construction site accident, should I contact a lawyer?
- Can I still recover damages if I’m partially at fault for my construction site injury?
Premises Liability FAQs
- What if I was injured while walking past a construction site?
- Do I have a case if I slipped on ice and got injured?